To Our Dear Patients,
Our office has and always will follow recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are vigilantly following the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued so that we can keep you safe.
On your next appointment to help protect patients and staff, you will notice some changes and additional safety protocols that we have added.
- We request patients answer a screening questionnaire prior and upon arrival. Appointments may be rescheduled if risk of patient transmission of illness is determined.
- We politely ask that you wait in your car upon arrival and give us a call so that we can notify you when it is clear to come in. We will then take your temperature upon arrival at our office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask that anyone accompanying you to your appointment wait outside unless you need assistance getting into the building and to our office, then they can bring you to our office entrance.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we have in the reception area when you enter the office. You will also find bottle dispensers in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Please wear a mask or any face covering to your appointment.
- We will have aerosol control through HEPA Air Filtration/Ventilation in every room and space.
- Payments, receipts and walk out statements will be paperless and provided through email.
- Upon being seated in the operatory we will ask that you perform a 30 second mouth rinse with a hydrogen peroxide anti-microbial oral rinse.
- Increased Higher level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by our staff along with increased disinfecting of our reception area.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we all work towards implementing new safety measures to our office. We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation and we are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
Dr. David Yoon and the Staff at Springfield Dental Solutions
For further information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html